Space and Time – a decentralized blockchain data warehouse – has announced that its service is now available on the Microsoft Azure Marketplace.
This will enable the platform’s developers to onboard enterprise data to smart contract applications, alongside new use cases for indexed blockchain data.
- Space and Time combines real-time data from major blockchains with off-chan data indexed by customers.
- Meanwhile, Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing platform that lets users access a range of applications, or develop and scale new applications.
- Microsoft’s venture capital fund, M12, led a funding round for Space and Time in September 2022.
- “At Microsoft, we are empowering growth across emerging markets – including blockchain and distributed data,” stated Kathleen Mitford, CVP of Global Industry Marketing at Microsoft, in a press release shared with CryptoPotato.
- Space and Time CEO and Co-Founder, Nate Holiday, added that the need for real-time data across blockchains, enterprises, and AI has “never been more important.”
- In February, Ankr partnered with Microsoft to provide services for enterprise-grade node hosting.
The post Microsoft Azure to Make Blockchain Native Data Available Through Space and Time Listing appeared first on CryptoPotato.