- The Polygon (MATIC) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at the Polygon block height of 23,850,000, or approximately at 2023-01-18 08:00 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals on Polygon (MATIC) will be suspended starting from approximately 2023-01-18 07:00 (UTC).
- The trading of tokens available on Polygon (MATIC) will not be affected during the network upgrade and hard fork.
- The Polygon (MATIC) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at the Polygon block height of 23,850,000. The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- BingX advises users to deposit the token in advance and will handle all technical issues involved during the network upgrade and hard fork for users.
- The Polygon (MATIC) network upgrade and hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for the Polygon (MATIC) network once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
Cryptocurrency prices are subject to high market risk and price volatility. You should only invest in products that you are familiar with and where you understand the associated risks. You should carefully consider your investment experience, financial situation, investment objectives and risk tolerance and consult an independent financial adviser prior to making any investment. This material should not be construed as financial advice. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. The value of your investment can go down as well as up, and you may not get back the amount you invested. You are solely responsible for your investment decisions. BingX is not responsible for any losses you may incur. For more information, please refer to our Terms and Risk Warning.