BingX Will Support the Polygon (MATIC) Network Upgrade and Hard Fork on 2023-07-11
BingX will support the Polygon (MATIC) network upgrade and hard fork:
- Deposits and withdrawals of Polygon (MATIC) will be suspended on 2023-07-11 at 11:30 (UTC+8) in support of the Polygon (MATIC) network upgrade and hard fork that will take place at the Polygon block height of 44,934,656 (estimated on 2023-07-11 at 12:00 UTC+8).
- The trading of tokens available on Polygon (MATIC) will not be affected during the network upgrade and hard fork.
The Polygon (MATIC) network upgrade and hard fork are expected to take place at the Polygon block height of 44,934,656. The estimated time is for reference only.
- BingX advises users to deposit the token in advance and will handle all technical issues involved during the network upgrade and hard fork for users.
- The Polygon (MATIC) network upgrade and hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for the Polygon (MATIC) network once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information, please refer to:
BingX Operation Team
BingX Official Channels
Cryptocurrency prices are subject to high market risk and price volatility. You should only invest in products that you are familiar with and where you understand the associated risks. You should carefully consider your investment experience, financial situation, investment objectives and risk tolerance and consult an independent financial adviser prior to making any investment. This material is for reference only and should not be construed as financial advice. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. The value of your investment can go down as well as up, and you may not get back the amount you invested. You are solely responsible for your investment decisions. BingX is not responsible for any losses you may incur.
BingX attaches great importance to compliance and strictly abides by local regulations. Please obey local laws and regulations in your country or region. BingX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend, change, or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reason without prior notice.