1. For users who were forcefully liquidated due to the incident, the platform will compensate for the additional losses.
Compensation Plan: Affected users that failed to close positions during the incident and resulted in forced liquidation will receive compensation for the additional losses incurred.
Additional Loss = Forced Liquidation Amount - Loss Amount Calculated based on "Optimal Price"
2. For affected users who incurred increased losses or reduced profits due to the inability to close positions during the incident period, users will receive compensation.
Compensation Plan: A comparison will be made between the "optimal price" and the user's close price before 2023-07-14 12:00 (UTC+8). If the user's closed price is worse than the optimal price, the difference will be compensated. If the user's closed price is better than the "optimal price," no compensation will be issued.
3. For affected users whose orders failed to trigger TP/SL during the incident period, compensation will be provided for the difference in profits or losses.
Compensation Plan: A comparison will be made between the trigger price of the TP/SL order and the user's close price before 2023-07-14 12:00 (UTC+8). If the user's close price is worse than the trigger price, the difference will be compensated. If the user's close price is better than the trigger price, no compensation will be provided.
Optimal Price: It is calculated by collating the prices during the incident period and the next 10 minutes following the resolution of the issue that is most beneficial for the user. For long positions, the optimal price is the highest price observed during that period, while for short positions, it is the lowest price observed during that period.
- All compensation will be issued before 2023-07-16 at 18:00 (UTC+8).
- If you have any questions, please contact our 24/7 online customer support.
BingX Operation Team