Following the launch of Standard Futures Bonus, BingX is rolling out the Perpetual Futures Bonus. This new bonus aims to support users to try Perpetual Futures trading with zero cost, with the added advantage for users to withdraw any profits earned.
I. What Is Perpetual Futures Bonus
The Perpetual Futures Bonus enables users to experience real trading in Perpetual Futures at zero cost. Profits are yours, but if things don't go your way, BingX will cover your losses!
Here are a few important points to note when using the Bonus voucher:
1. The Bonus has a leverage limit.
2. Positions opened using Bonus vouchers will be automatically closed after 24 hours.
3. One Bonus voucher can be used per Futures trade, and you're limited to holding one Perpetual Futures Bonus position at a time.
4. Orders placed using the Bonus voucher are applicable in isolated margin mode and for market orders only.
II. How to Use Perpetual Futures Bonus
1. After receiving the Bonus voucher, visit "My Vouchers" and look for the Perpetual Futures Bonus voucher. Click "Use" to proceed to the Perpetual Futures trading page.
2. On the Perpetual Futures trading page, click "Bonus Order" and choose the available Bonus voucher.
3. Set your preferred leverage and select your trading direction to open a position.
4. To review your trade history or order history after closing the position, apply the "Bonus" filter under the "Margin Source" section.
Keep an eye out for upcoming events, as Perpetual Futures Bonus vouchers are issued periodically.
Note: Ensure that your app is updated to version 4.8.0 or above to use the Perpetual Futures Bonus voucher (listing time may vary on different application stores, so please stay tuned).
IV. Additional Notes
1. Each Perpetual Futures Bonus voucher has a "validity period", please use it before expiry.
2. Perpetual Futures Bonus voucher can only be used for the supported trading pairs. The Bonus voucher cannot be used if your order exceeds the leverage limit. The open amount allowed by the Bonus voucher is the maximum amount that can be opened with the voucher. Any portion not reaching the minimum open amount will not be opened, and the unused Bonus amount will become invalid.
3. You can only hold one position using the Perpetual Futures Bonus at a time. If there's an existing position or TP/SL order using the Bonus as margin, you must first close the position or cancel the order before using a new Bonus voucher.
4. Perpetual Futures Bonus order can only be placed with the "Bonus Order" selected. It does not support placing the order on the candlestick chart and Guaranteed TP/SL feature. The TP/SL settings are fixed for the entire position.
5. Some Bonus vouchers can only be unlocked and used after meeting the specified trading volume (including leverage). The specific requirement on the Bonus voucher shall prevail. The system will start calculating the trading volume upon users' receipt of the Bonus voucher. Users can check their trading volume progress at any time.
6. The Bonus voucher can be used as margin when trading Perpetual Futures. The Bonus cannot be withdrawn, but the profit generated by trading with the Bonus can be withdrawn.
7. Trading pairs eligible for different Bonus vouchers might vary or be adjusted from time to time. The information displayed on the Bonus page shall prevail.
8. The trading volume generated with Perpetual Futures Bonus will not be included in the Perpetual Futures transaction history. Only profits after settlement will be included in your Perpetual Futures account.
9. Funding fees may incur in your Perpetual Futures Bonus position. If you close your position at the funding fee settlement time, it may result in your "actual profit" being different from your "unrealized PnL". The actual credited amount shall prevail. For more details, please refer to: Perpetual Futures | Fee Schedule