(1) Trial Funds cannot be transferred out of the account or withdrawn, and they cannot be used for currency conversion or grid trading.
(2) When used for offsetting fees, the Trial Funds and the user's own funds will be deducted proportionally. If the Trial Fund is insufficient, the shortfall will be covered by the user's own funds, and vice versa.
(3) Transferring Trial Funds out of the current account will result in the removal of the remaining Trial Fund in the account, and withdrawing Trial Fund will lead to removal of the remaining Trial Fund in all accounts.
(4) Trading fees offset with Trial Funds aren't eligible for commission rebates.
(5) It's prohibited to use Trial Funds for matched orders, self-dealing, and reversing positions. If any of the above malicious behavior or attempts to reap the Trial Fund are found, the platform has the right to take corresponding actions against the accounts involved.
(6) If the removal of remaining Trial Funds will result in auto-deleveraging (forced liquidation) or insufficient maintenance margin for positions, you need to close your open positions before transfer or withdrawal.
(7) Trial Fund has redemption validity period and usage validity period. The redemption validity period can be seen on the Trial Fund issued to My Vouchers, while the usage validity period can be checked the Trial Fund details in Futures Account. The Trial Fund will expire if you don't redeem or use it within the validity period.
(8) If a trader transfers in Trial Fund when holding a position, the position ratio will decrease and the copiers' position ratio will also decrease.
Cryptocurrency prices are subject to high market risk and price volatility. You should only invest in products that you are familiar with and where you understand the associated risks. You should carefully consider your investment experience, financial situation, investment objectives and risk tolerance and consult an independent financial adviser prior to making any investment. This material is for reference only and should not be construed as financial advice. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. The value of your investment can go down as well as up, and you may not get back the amount you invested. You are solely responsible for your investment decisions. BingX is not responsible for any losses you may incur.
BingX attaches great importance to compliance and has strictly abided by local regulations. Please obey local laws and regulations in your country or region. BingX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reason without prior notice.