Tenset, or 10SET tokens, is a new cryptocurrency (unveiled in the first quarter of 2021) designed to be used in the digital world. Tenset is a decentralized and scalable blockchain-based platform on the Ethereum smart contract and aims to become the next generation of digital currency. Tenset, as a cryptocurrency token, was developed and functions as smart contract, enabling the completion of trust-based relationships, anonymous parties, transactions, and agreements.
Tenset also serves as an ETF 2.0 provider, investing investor funds in a combination of conventional equities and cryptocurrencies. They will invest in cryptocurrencies and shares of prestigious firms like Disney, Johnson & Johnson, etc.
The question of how much Tenset is worth is paramount to prospects, but it's productive to have an all-time high price of $6.58 on the cap market with a 24h volume of $215.5 thousand and an identifiable contract address: 0x1AE369A6AB222aFF166325B7b87Eb9aF06C86E57. The Tenset token is promising as Tenset has increased by 2.63% during the last 24 hours. Today's price is $1.03, with a trading volume of USD 65,131.72 in the previous 24 hours.
1. Customers may use the company's Android app as their primary wallet to hold 10SET tokens. The smart contracts on the Tenset network impose a 2% transaction fee, and the first percent of this fee will be automatically distributed to investors, with the last percent being incinerated.
2. The ultimate goal is to connect the cryptocurrency industry to the stock market. They now collaborate with reputable technology firms like Oracle and widely used payment platforms like Visa.
3. Tenset plans to use the token to fund itself by reinvesting money in traditional equities and other cryptocurrency projects in sectors with extremely low volatility.
4. The ETF 2.0 initiative will provide the project with greater liquidity and reduce volatility compared to only bitcoins because Tenset will use investor funds to buy traditional equities and cryptocurrency.
5. Tenset Token allows investors to stake and earn rewards only by keeping them in their wallets. The team created this token to provide better incentives for investors.
Jonasz Miara has been an active investor and entrepreneur in the blockchain space since 2014 and is currently the CEO of Tenset. He has a BBA and more than ten years of business and leadership experience. In Maria's opinion, his primary responsibility is to ensure that Tenset grows into a reliable business and to protect clients' investment security.
There are now around 77.5 million Tenset tokens in circulation, compared to the initial 210,000,000 10SET in August 2021. Tenset plans to burn its tokens, as was already mentioned, to raise their value. Since its launch, it has used a total of 7,434,210 10SET tokens. 70% of the token distribution goes to the sales pool, 10% goes to corporate reserves, and 5% is held as cash reserves. This suggests that there will be a minimum number of 10 SET tokens that may be bought.
Tenset tokens are now accessible on both the ERC-20 and BEP-20 networks. Binance Smart Chain (BSC) features quicker block times and reduced transaction costs since it uses a PBFT validator consensus. Clients may choose the network where they wish to keep their 10SET tokens.
Compared to other major exchanges, BingX provides the lowest transaction fees for buying Tenset tokens or 10SET tokens, as well as the best support and prompt customer care. This makes BingX the best platform to utilize. Go there immediately!
사용 가능한 데이터가 없습니다
해당 코인은 환전을 지원하지 않습니다
지난 24시간 동안 BingX.com의가장 많이 거래된 자산
© 2018-2023 BingX.com. 저작권 보유